Through the environmental project developed by an NGO in Buenos Aires working with children, you will support teachers and students helping to the preparation of classes.
- Establish/arrange a waste separation system
- Prepare practical work in classes
The NGO develops an environmental education program for schools in Argentina. In 2009/2010 the project has been started successfully in 5 german-argentinian schools in Buenos Aires. In March 2011 the project continues with 6 schools.
The students are educated in waste prevention, recycling and waste disposal/ management. They learn how to use the principle of the “3Rs” (reduce, reuse, recicle) to protect the environment and to stem the climate change.
- Language skills: German and/or Spanish
- Skills: interested in environmental topics, interested in working with teachers and students, creativity
Location: schools in Buenos Aires (capital and province)
- Minimum duration: 3 month, 1 or more days per week, 3 hours per day
- Start date: IMMEDIATE
- Working time: 3,5 hs /day