Through an NGO promoting the care of the environment, you will have to partcipate to the communication development within the organization by proposing ideas and projects.
- Development of web pages and an exchange platform for teachers and students
The NGO develops an environmental education program for schools in Argentina. In 2009/2010 the project has been started successfully in 5 german-argentinian schools in Buenos Aires. In March 2011 the project continues with 6 schools (Goethe, Pestalozzi, Ballester, Hurlingham, Quilmes, Lanus). The students are educated in waste prevention, recycling and waste disposal/ management. They learn how to use the principle of the “3Rs” (reducir, reutilizar, reciclar) to protect the environment and to stem the climate change.
- Spanish level: medium
- Others languages: German, English
- Studies: informatics, statistic
- Characteristics: Interested in environment topics
- Location: Buenos Aires
- Minimum Duration: 3 months
- Working times: 6hours/day
- Starting date: as soon as possible