The NGO receives and stores products donated by companies, according to applicable health regulations and distributes among all aid agencies. Volunteers are the base and the support of the NGO organizational culture and identity. They are part of the success of the mission that the NGO proposes and are the necessary condition to improve the hunger problem day after day.
- Donations reception
- Classification of foods according their relevancy
- Coordination and monitoring of the food received
- Assist in quality control of foodstuffs (dates, status of the product, wrapping)
- Prepare products deliveries
- Deliver the goods in the optimum condition according partner organizations
The NGO manage the food distribution in order to provide products to organizations, soup kitchens, nursing homes, schools and kindergartens, among others. The NGO provides an effective solution to resolve the hunger through a transparent and effective food donations in their deposit and then gather, sort and deliver products in order to help thousands of Argentines. The NGO helps the hunger, seeking, storing and distributing food unfit for consumption. The NGO educates people about the nature of the problem of hunger and malnutrition.
- Spanish level: indistinct
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Working time: Monday to Friday, 4hs/dia, 09:00 to 13:00 or 13:00 to 17:00
- Location: Deposit of the NGO, San Martin, Pcia Bs.As
- Minimum duration: 3 veses / week, 1 month
- Start date: IMMEDIATE